The blue spots are available seats of standing area, which is the most competitive area to get at concerts.
The concert is held for two days with 11,000 seats. So far, about 5,000 seats are sold and 6,000 are still available.
Pann: Reality of Apink concert
1. [+397, -22] Comparing to how much the fans have fussed about themselves, it does lack a lot
2. [+349, -18] I don't care if Apink concert is sold out or not but their fans fussed and said they're the best domestic fandom and the top group ㅋㅋ This is why they're getting bashed.
3. [+348, -48] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Didn't Apink fans say they have a big fandom? What a bitter reality ㅋㅋ
4. [+111, -16] I'm honestly curious, is Apink big enough to hold a concert?
5. [+103, -4] I thought Apink was big because they fans always call them a top group. Were they looking down on other girl groups when they're even struggling to hold a domestic concert?
6. [+102, -10] Pinkroaches, let me say this here. I'm not talking to kind Pinkstans, I'm talking about the rude ones. When SNSD holds a concert, the seats of standing area, 2nd floor, and 3rd floor are all sold out. I'm not looking down on Apink but you're not big enough to be attacking SNSD. Know your status and stop saying stuff like Naeun vs Yoona, Taeyeon, SNSD the old news, SNSD the old plastic monsters, and etc.
7. [+71, -153] So what? It doesn't matter as long as they enjoy the concert. Is the number that important? Tsk tsk
8. [+63, -9] Why did they even compare themselves to SNSD? SNSD fills the entire Olympics Hall.
9. [+56, -8] SNSD sold out all 50,000 seats ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pinkstans, please tell us about your bias who's 'the top group' again ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You know you're pathetic, right? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+53, -2] Apink shouldn't be embarrassed about it, it's Pinkroaches that should be embarrassed ㅋㅋ They always show off how big their fandom is but they don't even go to the concert ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Staying quiet will be better.