K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rumors of P.O and Sulli



Pann: So P.O and Sulli were obvious ㅋㅋㅋ




Title: A picture taken last year or 2 years ago, when Sulli-P.O rumors surfaced. They were with Kang Jiyoung.

Comments from the picture owner:

- They were with a manager and another woman. They looked like close friends hanging out.
- Kang Jiyoung was talking to the manager and Sulli was talking to P.O and laughing. She hit P.O's shoulders as she laughed. She had no makeup but was so pretty
- I told my dad that they're idols and he took a photo of them. He got caught because his phone made "smile~" sound ㅋㅋㅋ The manager came and asked us to delete the photo. My dad asked for an autograph but the manager refused so he just deleted the photo. When the manager went to the bathroom, Kang Jiyoung came to us and gave us her autograph ㅠㅠ She looked so kind and she smiled a lot
- I didn't view Kang Jiyoung positively but after this, I changed my thoughts towards her


=====


1. [+202, -242] P.O is dating Park Boram now ㅋㅋ It's all known in Chuncheon because Park Boram told all of her friends ㅋㅋ Do people know this?

2. [+187, -5] Why would you think they used Choiza to hide her rumors with P.O ㅋㅋ Do you think Sulli is crazy?

3. [+178, -5] Consider Choiza's age. For her image, P.O would be better. so why would she use Choiza to cover P.O? And how are you gonna explain the pictures of Choiza's wallet and date at Namsan?

4. [+87, -4] I don't understand why managers act that way. Is giving an autograph that hard? They're not even the ones who do it. Sometimes, it looks too different. Hollywood actors and singers take photos with fans and they even push their bodyguards away because their fans are being covered, isn't this a difference of class? I'm sorry but I don't understand why they act that way when Hollywood stars are more famous than Korean singers. Just saying

5. [+73, -3] I wrote the post. This got bigger because my friend posted this on a cafe. I exaggerated the story a bit. I don't want this post to spread any bigger

6. [+69, -4] Don't you guys ever go out for a meal with your friends? All they did was eat together and you're saying they're dating... Celebrities are pitiful

7. [+59, -0] P.O said Sulli is his ideal type. They could've had a meal together because they got close on music shows

8. [+57, -2] Sulli would've avoided sexual insults if she was found to be dating that kid... Well she's getting more criticisms for her behavior now anyways

9. [+50, -1] Yeah I found it interesting, too. I thought she was dating P.O and then Choiza popped out of nowhere...



Back To Top