K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Dating rumors of Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun



Same blind item on Netizenbuzz

-

Top comment on this Pann:


1. [+104, -34] It's real. Kim Soo Hyun and Yoona dated, but he's a psycho so Yoona turned to dislike him and they broke up.

- [+40, -4] It's true. Kim Soo Hyun and Yoona dated, and the journalists caught it. They asked Yoona and she said he's a total psycho.

- [+12, -0] I also heard the same thing of the previous comment... She called him a psycho

- [+56, -1] You can tell that Kim Soo Hyun is an attention seeker and a psycho from his pre-debut photos. I don't understand why people praise him so much ㅋㅋ

- [+26, -1] I heard about Kim Soo Hyun and Yoona so many times. Years ago, I saw a picture of a female idol and a male actor with masks at a theater, and they looked like Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun.

- [+29, -5] Looking at his past, I find it very easy to believe that Yoona broke up with him because he's a psycho

- [+35, -0] I don't know about other things, but it's certain that Kim Soo Hyun is a psycho and with bad personalities. Kim Soo Hyun attended an acting academy while studying for university entrance for the 3~4th year when he was 23 or 24. It was "pan acting academy" or something. You can see the posts about him before he debuted. The people and the teachers who attended the same academy said he's very hard-working, but his personalities are a total turn-off ㅋㅋ

- [+44, -0] It's true ㅋㅋㅋ It's a really well-known fact... Kim Soo Hyun says a lot of risky things in interviews so his company boss worries everytime he does an interview ㅋ

- [+48, -2] I don't know about Yoona and Kim Soo Hyun but I know that Kim Soo Hyun has psycho personalities. During his debut days, when he had no popularity, the pastor in my church knew him so he told me about it. He was dating someone when he debuted and she broke up with him. He rebelled, said he was gonna kill himself and made all sorts of mess, so the girl had a really hard time.

- [+40, -0] Kim Soo Hyun has weird personalities for sure ㅋㅋㅋ He proudly talked about setting fire in his school.

- [+27, -0] Yeah my teacher in my speaking academy has a friend who works in the entertainment industry. He said Kim Soo Hyun's personalities are psycho and perverted so Yoona couldn't take it anymore and broke up with him.



Back To Top