K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Yang Hyun Suk says he wants G-Dragon to do acting



Instiz: Yang Hyun Suk "I wanted GD to do acting but he said he doesn't want to "




Yang Hyun Suk:

"As I got older, I changed my mind of 'artists should only do music'"

"I'm still concerned about 2NE1 and Bigbang's future. I think they need to try a variety of things. Honestly I want GD to do acting, but he said he doesn't want to. TOP and Seungri said they wanted to so they did. I think it's right to raise artists in different aspects if they're talented enough."


=====


- GD's acting in Secret Garden was okay ㅋㅋ

- Don't force him if he doesn't want to

- Good choice, Jiyong

- I think GD shouldn't do acting. He suits music the most

- Once again, YG is not gonna shut up



Back To Top