K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Creation of EXO-L fandom brings f(x) up



Pann: Talking about EXO-L crap


(Pann complains about SM not giving a fandom name for f(x))


=====


1. [+124, -81] "Talking about EXO-L crap"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's wrong with us? Can you stop relating us and f(x)? I like both f(x) and EXO but stop bringing them up together ㅋㅋ Do you have anything against us? If you want to complain, then complain at SM staff. Why do you always have to mention us? I hope f(x) members get a fandom name next year ㅠㅠ

2. [+89, -42] It's so frustrating ㅋㅋ F(x) debuted long ago and EXO debuted 2 years ago. Why don't they still give us a fandom name for f(x)?

3. [+82, -22] It's so frustrating. Red Velvet just debuted and they're gaining quite of good popularity. F(x) is gonna be ignored ㅠㅠ What are we gonna do with f(x) kids ㅠㅠ

4. [+28, -2] "Talking about EXO-L crap"? Watch your mouth. I know that it's frustrating not to get an f(x) fandom and I know it's wrong, but why did you have to say "EXO-L crap"? It makes me mad

5. [+20, -1] EXO-L crap? I know you're a Shawol, can you stay out of it? Why did you have to title the post like that? Are you trying to pick a fight from f(x) fans? I know that f(x) fans are mad and I also feel uncomfortable. But we don't want to fight and you're writing a post like this, Shawol?

6. [+18, -3] Can a third person stay out of it? Are you trying to be nice or are you just hating EXO? I know how f(x) fans feel but why bother doing this? We EXO fans also didn't know that we'd get our fandom so suddenly so we were all flustered. You should complain to SM. Kids like you never bother to email SM but always target innocent fans. Are we the ones who make the fandoms? Why do you have to bullshit with someone's fandom name? I heard that SHINee World was made by both SHINee and the fans, would you be happy if I make fun of the name? Ugh



Back To Top