BYH: "I didn't depend on you. I hope you don't judge my story without seeing me and listening to me. I can tell you every single detail of the story. That's all."
KGE: "Oppa, you can stop now. Don't try hard anymore."
BYH: "Do you think I'm trying hard? I believe in the last fate of the God, until the last.
KGE: "I'm sorry but you use the God as an excuse too many times. That's what I feel."
BYH: "Don't deny it and pray. I'm the person that you loved."
(Byun Yohan posted the chat on his Instagram and deleted it)
Pann: Text messages when Byun Yohan and Kim Goeun were dating
1. [+60, -3] It's not Kim Goeun's fault, I'd also be frustrated if someone talks about the God and forces me to believe in God when I'm an atheist.
2. [+50, -0] Their chat sounds like a script. Is it because they're actors?
3. [+47, -0] Why would he post this on Instagram and delete it?
4. [+36, -0] Hul, what is this? And her typo looks bothersome...
5. [+29, -0] You religious people need to stop talking about the God. Do it among yourselves.
6. [+29, -0] That type of man is such a turnoff... Talking about a religion until the end
7. [+25, -0] Hul, the chat really makes them look like actors ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their tone sounds exactly like a script ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Interesting
8. [+23, -0] He's telling her to pray to the God when they're breaking up. He posted this on Instagram and deleted it. What loser is this? He must be a frustrating person who's patriarchal.