K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Fan edited pictures of Baekyeon


Pann: Photoshopped pictures of Baekhyun & Taeyeon

1. [+134, -37] I understand why people dislike them but the visual is so pretty...



2. [+110, -27] Look at that amazing quality ㅋㅋ

3. [+109, 82] Stan attractors ㅠㅠ I'm thankful and sorry at how they try to be nice to fans and date quietly... I'm not upset anymore because they love their fans so much ㅠㅠ Pretty <3



4. [+71, -14] They match well but I hope people would stop posting about them... Some fans are still hurt by them.

5. [+66, -43] What's the point of this? Only i-roaches like them and call them Baekyeon ㅋㅋ

6. [+58, -12] I don't understand why people make these photos

7. [+45, -8] I thought I was gonna faint when their news broke out but after a while, they do look pretty. Fuck.

8. [+44, -14] They look real



Back To Top