K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Stage VCR for San E's 'Feminist' says "I ♥ spy cam"


Pann: Is this real about rapper San E's spy cam?

1. [+103, -1] Whether he's a feminist or not, liking spy cam is wrong.

2. [+98, -2] Is San E a misogynist now?

3. [+73, -2] Ugh, San E is so unlikeable.

4. [+35, -1] That's enough. Being sarcastic has gone too far ㅋㅋㅋ He says "I'm a feminist" in the lyrics but it says "I ♥ spy cam". Yet he acts like he's so righteous ㅋㅋㅋ Ilbe users are gonna start worshipping him soon~

5. [+32, -0] To those who are asking why spy cam is wrong: If you get filmed secretly, you're also gonna be demanding to get spy cam banned but there's no way that's gonna happen because no woman would wants to see your body. You're confident that you'll never get filmed.

6. [+29, -0] Misogynists who praise San E can all go and die ㅋㅋ

7. [+29, -0] Such a dirty, filthy, and ugly jerk.

8. [+27, -2] So disgusting. These hip-hop losers can't even refute criticisms and call it jealous women. 

9. [+18, -1] The public seems to have divided opinions on San E ever since he released Oong Aeng Oong. I've been following him but "I ♥ spy cam" is going too far. I liked him when he was doing well before but not anymore. I wish he'd think more carefully.

10. [+14, -0] His actions are just as dirty as his face ㅋㅋ

Back To Top