K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Seventeen continues to beat sajaegi-accused Woody on music shows


Pann: Woody is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(When they were about to announce the winner, netizens spotted him mouthing "please")

1. [+367, -6] He's amazing in many ways ㅋㅋ He did some obvious sajaegi but is still appearing on music shows shamelessly. I'm sure other artists don't view him positively, how could he even appear on music shows? Even I'm feeling embarrassed for him ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+248, -5] Seventeen didn't even show up on the music show today ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+174, -4] Ah Seventeen won #1 yesterday, too ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+115, -0] This is yesterday ㅋㅋㅋ



5. [+98, -1] How can he be appearing on the music shows at this timing? If I were him, I would feel guilty and avoid going.

6. [+66, -2] Meanwhile, Woody's score for physical sales was 0 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seventeen is saving justice.

7. [+58, -1] I'm Woody's relative ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I cheered for him when he debuted but I'm honestly feeling embarrassed now... My grandma doesn't know any of this and is still cheering for him ㅠㅠ

8. [+54, -1] I really hate Woody. I want to imprison all the jerks who did sajaegi.

9. [+45, -2] Only if it wasn't this jerk, Seventeen would've had 11 wins ㅠㅠ

10. [+44, -1] For text votes, Seventeen got 99% and Woody got 1% ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



=

Pann: Do you know what's funny about Woody?

(Pann talks about how Woody has been appearing on music shows to take trophies but Seventeen is taking them all)

1. [+280, -0] He's low-key expecting to win.

2. [+202, -0] What's funny is that Seventeen didn't even appear on the show today.

3. [+163, -0] Seventeen is already finished with their promotions ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+48, -1] His mouth: "Please..."

5. [+47, -0] He was actually expecting to win but the winner turned out to be Seventeen. Then he acted like he was cool with it and was like "Seventeen..." ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seventeen is cool.

6. [+47, -0] Seventeen wrapped up their promotions last week ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+38, -0] I'm a Carat and it's our first time of winning #1 after promotions, so happy ㅠㅠ

8. [+32, -0] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I watched Music Bank for the first time in a while. It was so random to see this artist in the fest of idols ㅋㅋ It's his choice to be there but he has zero popularity and mediocre song, but his digital sales were #1... I hope he stops doing sajaegi, being obsessed with results, and learns to truly enjoy music.

9. [+25, -0] I commented on Woody's Instagram "Oh yeah sure ㅋㅋㅋ" and he blocked me ㅋㅋ So I used my second account and commented, "Woody-nim, why did you block me?" He then blocked me again in a minute ㅋㅋ And Woody's brother visited my account.

10. [+21, -0] Seventeen taught Woody a good lesson ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top