Article: 'Abnormal Summit', female representatives in 2 years 'the studio goes wild'
Source: OSEN via Naver
Angela (Poland) & Sude (Iran)
1. [+1082, -29] This show is fun and educative
2. [+915, -23] The new season of Abnormal Summit has great discussions
3. [+652, -41] Is this show good nowadays? I haven't watched it since the member change
4. [+83, -1] I started watching Abnormal Summit after the member change so I find it fun to watch ㅋㅋ The French rep has a harsh mouth, he's so charming ㅋㅋ
5. [+88, -6] This show is not as refreshing as before but it's very high quality and informative.
Article: 'Abnormal Summit' Han Hye Jin, "My concern is that I'm considered pretty only at overseas"
Source: Herald Pop via Naver
1. [+1777, -247] Our country's beauty standards are flawed
2. [+1367, -184] She has a charming face and her body makes her prettier. She's pretty to me!
3. [+1108, -131] Han Hye Jin is cool and she takes care of herself well
4. [+329, -40] She's not considered pretty at overseas, either. Beauty standards are similar anywhere.
5. [+292, -28] I have a lot of American friends and what she heard is nothing but lip-service. Foreign people compliment others easily, even to average-looking people. She took it too literally. If it's someone who's actually pretty, their face would freeze first.
6. [+225, -7] I thought Han Hye Jin's type would be popular at overseas so I expected the Abnormal Summit panelists to like her. But their reactions weren't that good towards her. As expected, beauty standards are the same worldwide. When Han Ye Seul guested on the show, the panelists went crazy and they couldn't even have a proper discussion.
7. [+246, -15] Honestly, Han Hye Jin's body would be liked in any country but her face... no. The panelists' reactions were mediocre towards her. Regardless of a country's beauty standards, she's just not considered pretty. It's that she goes overseas as a top model and exposes her body, so people tend to hit on her more.
8. [+244, -19] She brought a topic to discuss but whenever a panelist said something negative about it, she got angry. At the end, she only wanted them to call her pretty.