K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

'Way Back Home' by Shaun is doing abnormally well on the chart?


Weekly chart: Shaun's song (at #6) is jumped up by +131



The song surpassing Twice & Blackpink on the chart



#1 on Melon chart at 1AM

-

Pann: Is Shaun's song real?

1. [+75, -2] I'm an Apink fan but Twice fans must be really upset. How many times is this happening? I didn't find Nilo's controversy serious, but yesterday I noticed how this song kept climbing on the chart. It was annoying.

2. [+38, -2] Fuck, what a robber.

3. [+30, -2] Second Nilo. I listened to the song because I thought the song was good enough to be charting high like that... I'm sure a lot of non-fans did this.

4. [+15, -0] I think the comments are being manipulated here like the last time. They try to make it seem like the public truly likes the song.

5. [+15, -0] Other artists work so hard to chart high but he's stealing the spot. He should be a confident artist, what the hell is this? Can he even be showing this off?

6. [+13, -1] Did he even appear on Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook or anything? It's possible to chart high like this without any TV or radio appearance?

Back To Top