K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Choi Soon Sil says she liked Park Geun Hye like how everyone likes K-pop


Article: Choi Soon Sil, "I liked Park Geun Hye like how everyone likes K-pop"

Source: Hankook Ilbo via Nate

1. [+2002, -32] What nonsense is this?

2. [+1619, -34] What a nonsense

3. [+1433, -26] Is she joking?

4. [+39, -3] We hate Park Geun Hye like how everyone hates you.

5. [+38, -3] What bullshit is this? It fucking pisses me off...

6. [+38, -4] What nonsense ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+35, -3] Is her concept a mentally ill person?

8. [+29, -4] I live alone in a small city. I have no friends. I was at a library for the whole day and I'm going to Seoul. The article made me laugh out loud for the first time today ^^

9. [+28, -2] Get rid of the bias that everybody likes K-pop. Everybody has different taste in music. Soon Sil might like K-pop but I hate it very much. I also hate her.

10. [+26, -3] Her Korean skill is questionable.

Back To Top