TV Program awards
Best Actor: Cho Seung Woo (“Stranger”)
Best Actress: Kim Nam Joo (“Misty”)
Best Actor: Kim Yoon Suk (“1987”)
Best Actress: Na Moon Hee (“I Can Speak”)
TV daesang: Stranger
Film daesang: 1987
Cho Seung Woo and Kim Yoon Suk became actors who won the Best Actor Award and starred in the daesang film. Kim Yoon Suk's another film also won an award.
However, in the group photo, Jung Hae In is standing in the center
In 2017 Baeksang photo, Kim Eun Sook (daesang winner) was in the center
In 2016 Baeksang photo, Lee Jook Ik (daesang winner) was in the center
But in 2018 Baeksang photo, Jung Hae In is in the center. He only won Popularity Award, not Rookie Award or Best Actor Award.
Suzy, who won the same Popularity Award, is standing on the very left side in the second row.
Because of him, Kim Yoon Suk won the Best Actor Award and was a main actor in the daesang film but he was pushed to the second row
Side note: Kim Soo Hyun when he won Popularity Award with The Stars
Pann: Controversial Jung Hae In at Baeksang Arts Awards
1. [+532, -10] Honestly, it's not easy for a rookie actor to stand firm like that when there are big sunbaes around him. He looks shameless. I really liked him in dramas but his character is bad in real life. I'm so disappointed.
2. [+532, -5] I burst into laughter when someone said if this was Miss Korea, it's the Photogenic standing in the center, not the winners ㅋㅋ
3. [+523, -5] What did Kim Yoon Suk do wrong ㅠㅠ It took him 6 years to win the award...
4. [+179, -1] Kim Soo Hyun is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+174, -1] Meanwhile his company is shamelessly promoting him for his manners.
Article: Jung Hae In, his good manners and attitude shown at Baeksang as well as his 'flower smile'
6. [+172, -1] Kim Soo Hyun's gif was when he just finished The Stars and won 3 awards ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can't help but compare.
7. [+170, -5] Male fox... so gross. The PD must've gestured him to move away but he's standing there shamelessly.
8. [+148, -1] It shows whether he'll be a long-lasting actor or not.
9. [+142, -1] It's not like he's clueless, either ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+127, -0] Doesn't he feel uncomfortable to stand there when he's nothing? Even if others told him to stand there, he should feel uncomfortable.
Article: 'Jung Hae In's center greed?' Looking at the video of 2018 Baeksang Arts Awards photo
Source: E Today via Nate
1. [+4001, -336] I can understand if he was being nervous but normal people would never do that. If you're taking a group photo with professors, sunbaes, and higher positions and you're standing in the center, it means that you have no manners or your senses are abnormally slow. If you're normal, you'd stand on the side even if others told you to stand in the center.
2. [+3441, -429] There's a reason why he's 31 and not popular yet. His works did well and he benefited from Son Ye Jin so I thought he'd finally hit big but looking at his behavior, this is the end for him.
3. [+3432, -349] The staff told him to move but he still stood there.
4. [+409, -8] In the second row, Suzy and Park Ho San are standing in an awkward spot and there's an empty spot besides Suzy, that's where Jung Hae In was supposed to stand. Kim Nam Joo and Cho Seung Woo are in the front row and Kim Yoon Suk was supposed to stand where Jung Hae In was. For some reason, Jung Hae In kept standing there while other actors were busy moving and finding their own spots. The staff ended up telling him to move away but he never did. It led to a ridiculous situation of Kim Yoon Suk being pushed to the second row when he won the Best Actor Award.
5. [+387, -13] Others will think Jung Hae In won the daesang
6. [+349, -10] Very stubborn of him
Article: Unexpected controversy of 'Baeksang' center... Jung Hae In is hot indeed
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+4887, -880] There are fancams of it already... He's not young and he's not a rookie, either. His behavior can't be understood.
2. [+4048, -312] So it's controversial because he's hot? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyone doing this would become controversial even if they weren't hot. It's an issue of having no manners. His company knows he was wrong, too. That's why they keep releasing good articles of him.
3. [+3346, -214] How many times are they switching the articles? Watch the fancams and then write articles. The staff tells him to move but he stands there firmly. His greeting is just a light tilt of the head. A wedding photo is centered by the groom and the bride. A Baeksang photo is centered by the daesang winner and best actors. You think a 31-year-old did this by mistake? Imagine Suzy doing this who won the same award. He's acting as if he won the daesang. Are you still gonna call it OK if your favorite actor wins a daesang and a rookie actor steals his spot? And look at these shielding articles. He should just say sorry.
4. [+2258, -88] It's not issued because he's hot. It's issued because it happened for the first time ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can the popularity award winner be the main of Baeksang ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+2159, -250] People who aren't interested are gonna end up watching the fancams and become his antis because of this media-play. They media-played him for being a descendant of Jung Yak Yong but where are his manners and modesty?
6. [+675, -28] I'm not an anti. It could happen if you stand naturally and somehow get pushed to the center. But it's not what happened in the fancams. He stands in the center first and then never moves. The staff tells him to move to the side but he stands there firmly. That's why it's controversial.