Article: There are 300 girl groups... Suffering to get by even after debut
Source: A Channel via Naver
There are 300~400 girl groups out there. The average monthly income of public culture artists was $1830, but the majority of girl groups have no income at all.
1. [+156, -30] They're wasting money to produce 21st century kisaengs who don't deserve to be called singers. It's only a bubble.
2. [+112, -23] They're empty-headed kids who don't want to do hard labor and only want a fancy life. It's expected. Supply and demand.
3. [+73, -6] 300 girl groups?? How can there be 300 girl groups on this small peninsula? Once something hits big, Koreans chase after it. It's a problem.
4. [+45, -0] It's almost impossible to succeed except for big company idols.
5. [+42, -1] Wow, I didn't expect it to be hundreds.
6. [+20, -0] Stop producing idols. Disband unpopular groups and make them return to being non-celebrities. I'm getting tired of it ㅡㅡ
7. [+17, -0] It's not just girl groups. Not every salaryman gets promoted, either. If you've been working for years and still don't get promoted, you'll either have to leave the workplace or they'll fire you. Girl groups aren't the only pitiful ones.
8. [+13, -1] Girl groups these days look the same and they don't have good songs. No wonder why they're not popular by the public... In the past, girl groups had good songs and unique voices. Girl groups these days look the same and sound the same. There's no uniqueness, it's boring... Kids these days really look the same and sound the same, which is interesting. How can they all sound the same with this child-like voice...