K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Do you have erotic thoughts of your bias?

Pann: Anybody has erotic thoughts of your bias?

1. [+131, -29] When I see my bias going shirtless or shaking his pelvis, I only think he's sexy and that's it. Do people actually masturbate while thinking about their bias? So dirty...

2. [+93, -11] This is so crazy. I pity the celebrities.

3. [+57, -62] I thought I was the only one. I especially have erotic thoughts when they do sexy dance. Sorry, my bias...

4. [+46, -29] And yet you bitches say Black Nut's lyrics are shameful

5. [+40, -2] Idols earn money by provoking people's dating fantasy. Their dances and behavior are all aiming for that. This is the reason why so many idols shake their waists.

6. [+26, -1] How can you masturbate while watching an idol? Can you masturbate by only watching their legs? You can't see anything. Just how horny are you to masturbate to an idol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+24, -7] Hul... I even hate fanfics. I honestly find it gross to ship men ㅋㅋ

8. [+23, -0] After reading the comments, I realized that I'm crazy

9. [+21, -41] I imagine how they'll be in bed. "My bias will do this and that, this member could be the best one..."

10. [+19, -5] You people think it's crazy but R-rated fanfics have more than thousands of downloads and there are so many comments asking to share ㅋㅋ Stop pretending like you're from Chosun era.

Back To Top