Pann: Korean idol group appears on a university exam in India
1. [+281, -192] Wow... The quality of the university exam must be really low
2. [+221, -33] That's a university exam?
3. [+203, -9] It must be an elective course like 'Understanding The Culture' ㅋㅋㅋ The question is a bit weird but don't call it low quality.
4. [+63, -2] The person might've gotten the correct answer because in foreign countries, check marks are for correct answers and circles are for wrong answers. I was confused at first ㅋㅋ
5. [+56, -7] Even an interviewer at Seoul National University asked a question on BTS' popularity. What would you clueless kids know?
6. [+44, -3] An exam for becoming a broadcast PD asked to list the names of BTS members. Are you gonna call it low quality, too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are different fields of common knowledge that people should know so any question is possible.
7. [+42, -2] Are you guys all students or what? The question is possible if it's asking to test the general knowledge on music. I think it's testing common sense.
8. [+41, -6] What low quality? The questions are testing social common knowledge like ISIS and the global culture. At universities, they have courses like 'Understanding The Music Culture'.