K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Shirts with questionable English phrases


Pann: Make sure you look out for the clothes with English phrases

1. [+175, -2] Fuck, I just imagined a foreigner wearing a shirt with 'vagina' written in Korean.

2. [+63, -0] Do the manufacturers not look up on the meanings of the English phrases? Why do they keep using these stupid phrases?

3. [+59, -0] Did they not have any other idea... It's really low quality.

4. [+29, -1] I always search up the meanings before I buy shirts with English phrases on them. One day, I found a shirt that said 'virgin' with a drawing of a girl. I looked up the meaning and I was really flustered.

5. [+18, -0] My mom almost bought a sweatshirt with 'illegitimate child' written in English... I told her what it meant and stopped her.

6. [+15, -0] The manufacturers must be using these English phrases on purpose ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all weird.

7. [+14, -18] My friend wore a shirt that said 'female superiority' without knowing what it means...

8. [+13, -0] I saw an elementary school girl wearing a sweatshirt that said 'pregnant' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did she even know what it meant...

Back To Top