K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Is there a famous song that you've never listened to?

Pann: Is there a famous song that you've never listened to?

1. [+171, -4] Contrail

2. [+124, -153] Is Missing You considered a famous song?

3. [+113, -3] I didn't listen to any of SMTM's songs for this season.

4. [+72, -0] EXO's new song. I want to listen to it but I always forget it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I heard it was good.

5. [+65, -7] Missing You by BTOB. I always forget it. I should listen to it now.

6. [+55, -24] All of BTS' songs.

7. [+55, -1] I listened to Like It everyday but I didn't listen to Yes.

8. [+45, -1] But when the song is popular, you can't help but listen to it as you walk down the street. Phone stores play songs on the chart everyday.

9. [+43, -0] I always delay listening to new releases ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I would listen to them after weeks of the song promotion and like it.

10. [+34, -0] Instagram by Dean

11. [+31, -13] EXO's new song. I trust EXO's music but I haven't listened to idol music in a while so I forgot.

12. [+29, -0] Move... I refused to listen to it because of the Move disease and I just forgot.

13. [+28, -0] Taeyeon's Christmas song.

14. [+25, -1] Gift

Back To Top