- US Billboard intensely highlights Red Velvet's 2nd full album 'Perfect Velvet'... Global popularity confirmed
- US Billboard intensely highlights Super Junior's new release 'Black Suit' "Unique identity..."
- US Billboard intensely highlights Super Junior's comeback "catchy music"
- US Billboard intensely highlights EXO's winter album 'Universe'
- US Billboard intensely highlights EXO's 'Universe' "Powerful ballad that emphasizes the group's strength"
- EXO's 'Universe' intensely highlighted by US Billboard "emphasizing the group's strength"
- 'NCT127' intensely highlighted by the billboard... "came back pompously"
- NCT127's 'Cherry Bomb' intensely highlighted by FUSE TV after US Billboard
- US Billboard, "10th year of SNSD, a girl group that shows the history of K-pop"
- US Billboard, "10th year of SNSD, representative girl group of K-pop"
- US Billboard, "SNSD is a girl group that shows the history of K-pop"
Pann: A company that does the dirtiest media-play with the billboard
1. [+376, -436] "That group" isn't even on the billboard and isn't getting results but they're still winning undeserved daesangs ^^
2. [+362, -92] Intensely highlighted ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People will go blind ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+272, -231] It reminds me of Dubai's fountain show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+181, -13] So Source Music, JYP, YG, and Big Hit are all doing dirty media-play? Sorry to mention other groups but it's the trashy journalists doing this, not SM.
5. [+120, -37] SM fans say they're sick of the billboard news but they worked really hard to vote for the billboard by Twitter hashtag ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny
6. [+97, -33] SM's media-play is amazing indeed.
7. [+95, -45] SM fans say billboard results are useless and yet they're media-playing with the billboard.
8. [+86, -38] Billboard's lighting staff must be SM.
9. [+84, -25] Intensely highlighting every artist ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The articles are funny.
10. [+59, -24] Not just billboard but SM does a lot of media-play.
11. [+54, -11] Bringing Armys again. Do SM fans have to bring Armys everytime? I saw bullshit tweets from i-roaches that said Armys were the one that started Baekhyun's controversy and it had more than 10K retweets. Victim mentality.
12. [+50, -21] Amazing media-play ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ