K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

January comeback lineup


Pann: January lineup is amazing

1. [+107, -11] I want my bias Infinite to do well. It's their comeback after a year and 4 months ㅠㅠ The fandom power will be really strong. Please like Infinite!

2. [+94, -12] I think Infinite will dominate it. They haven't had a comeback in a while so their comeback will be really strong... My bias is also on the lineup, I just hope they don't get buried.

3. [+79, -7] Inspirits, don't put your guard down. Our fandom power is decent but a lot of time has passed and everybody knows the lineup is too competitive... Even though we're good at stuff like voting, artists like Bolbbalgan4 and Sunmi are too strong digitally. We have to be really active and stream hard. Winning #1 is not guaranteed and we could even be charted-out quickly. People still pay attention to Infinite but if the comeback doesn't do well, we'll start to be called a has-been on a downfall. Let's work hard, we can do it.

4. [+53, -46] Am I the only one who doesn't like the lineup ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+47, -3] Infinite is coming back with a title track Tell Me on Monday at 6PM ㅠㅠ It's a good song so please listen to it!

6. [+36, -1] Sunmi or Infinite!

7. [+28, -1] JBJ is my bias... Please like them ㅠㅠ Their concept photos will be out tomorrow

8. [+23, -1] People are not interested in this but Oh My Girl is having a comeback on the 9th at 6! They performed the song on Knowing Brother. Please listen to them ㅠㅠ

Back To Top