Article: [Travel] The reason to visit Northern Europe again
Source: Weekly Chosun via Naver
1. [+110, -15] I envy the public manners in Northern Europe.
2. [+67, -8] Of course, the north is a good place to live and has the best public manners. Except Russia, though.
3. [+88, -16] Everything aside, Ireland and Northern Europe were where Games of Thrones was filmed. Do I need to say anything more?
4. [+66, -9] Whether it's Northern Europe or anywhere else, it's hell if you have no money. It's the matter of money, not the matter of location.
5. [+14, -0] Norway's amazing nature had a charm that drew you in aimlessly. I want to travel in Northern Europe again.
6. [+11, -0] The money issue aside, Finland was closer than I thought. The country of Santa is only 8~9 hours away, which surprised me.
7. [+12, -1] Northern Europe is a beautiful place by the view and the mother nature. Those who live there are really lucky.
8. [+4, -0] I want to visit Helsinki again. The city had a dark and depressing vibe which was cool.