Pann: A song that's slowly getting good responses after yesterday's stage
1. [+271, -295] How can you blame the company's lack of promotions when their song barely charts high at dawn and falls down to #8~10 at 7AM. They're on Naver's main page everyday thanks to the media-play. Their song is just bad. I stopped listening to them after Love Me Right. Their songs are getting more auto-tuned, they're not even worth to be called songs. Their concept would be cringey even for an idol group of late teens. It's weird that they're still doing this concept.
2. [+230, -236] The number of users keep decreasing though... Where are the responses you're talking about ㅋㅋㅋ Shouldn't you wait a bit more to say that? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stop this nonsense ㅋㅋ
3. [+194, -225] So funny. All this talk when they can't even chart at #1 ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+93, -41] So where are the responses?
5. [+78, -34] Please stop hating on EXO... Are you that jealous to see others being successful?
6. [+68, -15] Ugh, look at these trolls dying to bash EXO.
7. [+66, -36] What a cringe-worthy post. Just go to your own talk channel.
8. [+52, -32] They're getting responses but is #9 on the real time chart. They must be like #20 on the daily chart then.
9. [+51, -23] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Where are the good responses? Communities that are full of EXO-roaches? ㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+46, -12] Lack of promotions by the company? Remember when a member said EXO will sweep everything this year and now they're a group that has to rely on the company's promotions? We can finally see that EXO is all about their company. I hope they keep releasing songs like this and flop. Untalented kids that are tryhards with a hopeless personality.
Pann: Did EXO really give up on the digital sales?
1. [+224, -219] I think other fandoms are skipping the song because EXO fans put down other fandoms too much. They should've behaved better.
2. [+188, -76] I'm not a fan but why are people so interested in this? Do you check the chart everyday to bash them? Why do you live like that, tsk tsk.
3. [+172, -144] The album being a repackage isn't the reason. The song is just bad. Growl was a repackage, too.
4. [+58, -17] But isn't #10 still a good result? I stan a boy group from a big company but they get charted out right away... Why are people always bashing EXO?
5. [+58, -54] EXO-Ls talked about how the song is gonna climb back on the chart but it's charting lower than Red Flavor that's two months old. Red Flavor is the one that climbed back ㅋㅋ
6. [+50, -31] What do you mean people skip the song because it's EXO? More people actually gave it a try since it's EXO but they didn't bother to listen more afterwards since the song is bad.