Kangnam: "I can beat her up to death if you tell me to (laughs)"
(Kangnam makes jokes about them being a married couple)
Kyungri: "Stop putting us together!"
Kangnam: "What did you say? Get over here."
"I'll beat you up one day in Korea."
Kyungri: "Were you the type of man that hits women?"
Kangnam: "These days, you shouldn't discriminate women and men."
Pann: Crazy, am I the only one who just saw this? What's with Kangnam
1. [+209, -1] How does beating discriminate women and men? You should not hit anyone regardless of the gender.
2. [+165, -1] I don't want to be with that kind of person. I guess he has hit people before? Is he crazy? ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+134, -2] I watched the show because I'm a Nine Muses fan. It made me so uncomfortable everytime Kangnam acted like that.
4. [+77, -1] I'm glad UEE broke up with him. I see why she broke up with him and denied dating him. I would've been also embarrassed.
5. [+71, -0] You should be careful of the people who makes those jokes.
6. [+55, -0] Most Japanese guys I've met were all like that. I really hate the patriarchal culture.
7. [+51, -1] He's really gonna end up hitting her.
8. [+46, -0] Crazy jerk, what does he want by hitting her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I used to find him likeable but it made me lose all the interest. Of course, unpopular kids are unpopular for a reason. Bye Kangnam, tsk.
9. [+45, -0] It's good that UEE broke up with him. Kyungri's face in the first picture says "What is this asshole?"
10. [+37, -2] Why is this jerk talking about beating up women in a foreign country?
11. [+35, -0] Yes, he's weird these days. In the past, he just seemed like an idiot.
12. [+34, -0] I've always felt this, doesn't he look a bit like Kim Hyung Joong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not being sarcastic but he really looks like him. Maybe his behavior is also similar?