K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kangnam jokes about hitting Kyungri


Kangnam: "I can beat her up to death if you tell me to (laughs)"



(Kangnam makes jokes about them being a married couple)
Kyungri: "Stop putting us together!"
Kangnam: "What did you say? Get over here."



"I'll beat you up one day in Korea."



Kyungri: "Were you the type of man that hits women?"
Kangnam: "These days, you shouldn't discriminate women and men."

-

Pann: Crazy, am I the only one who just saw this? What's with Kangnam

1. [+209, -1] How does beating discriminate women and men? You should not hit anyone regardless of the gender.

2. [+165, -1] I don't want to be with that kind of person. I guess he has hit people before? Is he crazy? ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+134, -2] I watched the show because I'm a Nine Muses fan. It made me so uncomfortable everytime Kangnam acted like that.

4. [+77, -1] I'm glad UEE broke up with him. I see why she broke up with him and denied dating him. I would've been also embarrassed.

5. [+71, -0] You should be careful of the people who makes those jokes.

6. [+55, -0] Most Japanese guys I've met were all like that. I really hate the patriarchal culture.

7. [+51, -1] He's really gonna end up hitting her.

8. [+46, -0] Crazy jerk, what does he want by hitting her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I used to find him likeable but it made me lose all the interest. Of course, unpopular kids are unpopular for a reason. Bye Kangnam, tsk.

9. [+45, -0] It's good that UEE broke up with him. Kyungri's face in the first picture says "What is this asshole?"

10. [+37, -2] Why is this jerk talking about beating up women in a foreign country?

11. [+35, -0] Yes, he's weird these days. In the past, he just seemed like an idiot.

12. [+34, -0] I've always felt this, doesn't he look a bit like Kim Hyung Joong? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not being sarcastic but he really looks like him. Maybe his behavior is also similar?

Back To Top