Pann: BTS's album made it to Amazon, it's the first for K-pop
(Their sales on Amazon will be reflected on Hanteo/Gaon/Billboard charts)
1. [+117, -2] It's the first for K-pop and it's a good news. It gives a chance to more Korean idols in the future. Of course, the companies have to do the job to take the chance.
2. [+101, -0] Look at the people downvoting this to show their jealousy. I hope BTS does even better~ I wonder how far the antis will go.
3. [+87, -0] I clicked this post because it's a good news but why am I seeing so many downvotes?
4. [+40, -0] You shouldn't downvote this post ㅋㅋ It might give a chance to your bias because BTS paved the way. Are you downvoting this because you don't want your bias' album to be sold on Amazon?
5. [+37, -0] Look at the downvotes, even I'm getting mad as a non-fan. Congrats BTS and I think they'll do really well. Their international popularity is amazing. I'm proud of them.
6. [+35, -1] When BTS won the billboard award, they said they got lucky by SNS when they could've showed off and said they're the first. Instead, they said they'll work harder for K-pop. They're so modest, I don't know why people want to drag them so bad. The more popular they get, the more people become interested in K-pop and Korea. There will be benefits and developments from it. At times like this, I dislike the idol fandom culture. But the fans didn't do wrong, it's the competition that made fans act like this.
7. [+30, -0] Look at the downvotes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Amazon reflects the billboard a lot ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+27, -0] They've been #1 best seller on Amazon for 6 hours.