2007 - Debuted in Wonder Girls with 'Irony'. Left the group after filming 'Tell Me' MV.
2009 - Re-debuted in 4Minute with 'Hot Issue'
2010 - Debuted as solo with 'Change'
2011 - Debuted in coed subunit 'Troublemaker' with 'Troublemaker'
2012 - Released 'Oppa is Just My Style' as a side track for PSY's 'Gangnam Style'. Became the first "PSY Girl".
2016 - Released 6th solo album 'How's This?' after 4Minute's disbandment.
2017 - New coed subunit 'Triple H'. Her 7th solo album 'Babe'.
Pann: Hyuna's 10th year since debut, her history
1. [+75, -2] There's no one like Hyuna in Korea's music industry. Girl group, solo, and even coed subunits... She did everything, so amazing.
2. [+73, -0] Cube strictly promoted Hyuna only ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+70, -5] Only if she had a singing talent...
4. [+27, -6] She was a fucking legend around the time of the first Troublemaker album. At that time Hyuna had this amazing vibe from her paleness, fragility, and sexiness that nobody could have or imitate in the whole industry. She was the real sexy queen. On every article of her, there were nearly 1000 comments that were filled with sexual insults and slut-shaming. But later, she chose to go with an insane hippie girl concept and became weird. She still doesn't look like she'll come back.
5. [+18, -1] She worked so hard for 10 years.
6. [+16, -0] What about Bubble Pop, Ice Cream, Red, and Roll Deep?
7. [+15, -0] It's really amazing how she never got into a scandal and always manages to work on herself.
8. [+15, -1] Sexy queen Hyuna.