K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

BTOB's official goods for 4th gen Melodies are poor?


Pann: Shocking and terrifying official goods of BTOB

('Melody Box' for 4th generation Melodies includes a toothbrush, a handkerchief, and a paper cup. Cube said the concept of the goods is 'HYGGE' and 'YOLO'.)

1. [+53, -0] I wanted them to be cozy stuff like a cushion or a blanket. Instead, I got a handkerchief ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they want us to use it to grab a taxi? I paid $30 a long time ago and this is what I get. I'm just gonna tell myself that I pre-ordered them. I paid $30 for a freaking toothbrush, I'm so rich~~ ^^

2. [+45, -0] 'Hygge', how crazy of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they want to get their backs broken instead...

3. [+19, -0] Look at them calling the fans 'ladies'... It shows the class of the company. Don't do stuff that'll bring hate to BTOB.

4. [+16, -0] "Breaking the fans' backs". It would've been better if we got a tumbler or a mug instead of a paper cup...

5. [+14, -0] BTOB must be so embarrassed... What did they do to deserve this?

6. [+12, -0] They sugarcoated their words really well ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -0] Do you know how much that is? $30 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ $30!!!! My chicken...

8. [+7, -0] Honestly, the 2nd and the 3rd generations got the best goods. And this comment "a handkerchief for the ladies" sounds so cheap ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is 2017... Do they not have male fans?

9. [+6, -0] Hul... Dia is the only fandom that I officially joined and I paid $20 and got a $40 Jill Stuart card wallet.

Back To Top