K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Whereabouts of gagman Kim Kisoo


Pann: Gagman Kim Kisoo

1. [+153, -3] What... He looks gay... He looks like a guy who got a lot of plastic surgery in China.

2. [+136, -1] Yeah, men can wear makeup because the era is different. It's all about fashion and personal preferences. But he... looks like a man cross-dressing as a woman. What's with his colored contact lenses, facial expressions, and the duck face?

3. [+106, -3] He looks like someone I saw when I was travelling in Thailand

4. [+49, -0] Rather than gay, I think he's trans. It's not his sexuality, it's his sexual identity.

5. [+49, -1] He's 200% gay... Why does he try to look pretty...

6. [+39, -1] He's gay~

7. [+34, -0] These pictures reminded me of two words. Thailand. Gay.

8. [+33, -1] I'm speechless

Back To Top