K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Chaeyeon's professionalism


A piece of fireworks burned Chaeyeon's arm but she managed to finish her greeting

-

Pann: Chaeyeon's professionalism

1. [+236, -12] I'm not a fan but I can tell that she's a nice person. She's well-mannered.



2. [+190, -6] Oh no... It must've been hot. I'm not a fan of her but I always had an impression that she's very quiet and kind. If I were her, I would've swore ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+163, -7] I like how kind-looking she is. Whether it's a made-up image or not, she looks nice. I doubt it's a made-up image.

4. [+57, -3] She got a lot of accessories gifts but she doesn't wear them because it might look like the fans are biased. She likes all fans and she doesn't make them act biased.

5. [+51, -1] She doesn't look like she's trying to look kind. It's her true self. She's kind, quiet, and caring ㅋㅋ Like one of those friends who are quiet but you get along well with.

6. [+43, -0] I was there. The event was so unorganized... There was no order and the fireworks were right in front of the artists. I've never been to an event that was as trashy as this ㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top