K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

IOI > members' own groups?


Pann: This is so true about IOI

(Pann talks about how IOI is much more successful than the members' own groups)

1. [+218, -51] It's random but Kim Sohye doesn't match the new song at all. In the music video, her facial expressions are the same and she's untalented.

2. [+189, -58] You make it sound like IOI is a top rookie group or something

3. [+144, -52] Their fans bash Black Pink and they even created an anti-cafe. They also terrorized Black Pink's ratings down to 3. They leave hateful comments on Black Pink articles.

4. [+39, -2] This subunit is much better than the whole group

5. [+35, -2] I'm not a fan but I agree. Some members will do well in their own groups but Chungha's company isn't even well-known. I don't know how their future will be when IOI ends.

6. [+34, -2] Honestly, they would've been nugus if they didn't appear on Produce 101

7. [+29, -1] I wish the 7 members would promote again later. I don't know how fans think but as a non-fan, I don't like the other 4 members.

8. [+27, -3] Kim Doyeon looks amazing with this concept

Back To Top