K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Rio 2016 Olympics: Hot judo athletes


Pann: Wow, judo athletes...

1. [+80, -4] I get a heart attack everytime there's a judo athlete... Current national athletes of judo are a flower garden.

2. [+75, -2] I don't want a gold medal for the sake of competition but I wish judo would win a gold medal. I feel regretful for all judo athletes, I wish their work of 4 years would pay off.

3. [+65, -8] My ideal type recently changed to a judo guy ㅠㅠ So sexy

4. [+37, -1] An Chang Rim is so cute ㅠㅠ I can't believe I'm falling for a judo athlete...



5. [+24, -0] Hah, the judo athletes are no joke this time. I'm watching fencing right now and Gu Bon Gil athlete is wow...



6. [+21, -0] I'm falling in love with a different person everyday



7. [+21, -0] Why are they all manly and handsome ㅠㅠ Hah, the judo athletes are amazing this time.

8. [+17, -0] Does An Chang Rim have a girlfriend...


Back To Top