Pann: Does SM only have one designer?
1. [+152, -13] No wonder why people call it Monthly Min Hee Jin. But I honestly like Min Hee Jin's style. I also think it has to do with a hidden project ㅋㅋ Min Hee Jin also directed the Monster concept. They make things different and unique. So I think they made them look similar for a future project.
2. [+118, -7] I think SM is into this style these days ㅋㅋ It looks nice though
3. [+108, -4] Did any of Min Hee Jin's ideas flop? F(x)'s tennis skirt, Pink Tape, Electric Shock, Red Light, EXO's Growl, logo, Call Me Baby teasers, SuJu's Sorry Sorry, SNSD's Gee, Genie, SHINee's Dream Girl, etc.
4. [+77, -10] I think Taeyeon and Tiffany are intended because both are SNSD
5. [+63, -0] It's not because they have only one designer. It's because there's only one Min Hee Jin.
6. [+61, -5] Min Hee Jin's work was done well when she worked with SHINee and f(x). Since she started working with other artists, she ignored their own colors and pushed her own ideas only. As a result, they ended up looking the same. Unless it's a group that she can do well, I want her to stop working for other groups.
7. [+47, -4] Look at YG's album covers... They don't do any work... It's a single color with the artist's logo stamped on it, that's it. Even I can do that.
8. [+45, -0] SM must be into this style ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It might emphasize SM's uniqueness but it kills the groups' uniqueness. It's pretty but it's way too similar.
9. [+39, -10] I honestly hate it. What the hell? It's not unique and all of them look the same. The fonts look old-fashioned, too. The groups all have different concepts, the albums shouldn't looked different also. They're the same as if they were factory-produced. SM doesn't realize how their image is to the public. Make it different.
10. [+39, -44] Not unique. Their recent releases are all fantasy and dreamy and I hate them ㅠㅠ At least EXO had their original vibes but f(x), Jonghyun and Luna... I don't listen to them anymore. I miss SM's old style.