K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Are you the only stan of something in the entire school?

Pann: Are you the only stan of something in the entire school?

1. [+126, -10] Super Junior... I'm literally the only stan. My school conducted a poll to invite an artist to our festival, and only one person voted for Super Junior in the entire school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+114, -16] Sechs Kies ㅋㅋㅋ Kyu <3



3. [+112, -16] Haikyu. My bias character is Akaashi. I love the owl team ㅠㅠ Hey hey hey!



4. [+41, -3] Troye Sivan. I've liked him for 2 years!!!



5. [+37, -6] My school is small so nobody knows about him. Kentaro Sakaguchi!! He's 183cm tall and he has a good personality and a sweet voice.



6. [+36, -3] Kazehaya... I fucking love you...



7. [+34, -6] I stan Japanese artists. I really love Johnny's boys. My bias group is Ayashi and my bias member is Sakurai Sho! I also like UVERworld and Aqua Timez.



8. [+34, -13] Spirited Away <3 People only like Howl ㅠㅠ



9. [+34, -4] Benedict and Doctor Who! I love both. I started stanning Benny since Sherlock.



10. [+32, -0] Park Hyo Shin!! I've been stanning him for 3 years. I go to every musical and wait for every album. I do want to buy every album but I can't because there's so many of them.



11. [+28, -1] Nicholas Hoult <3 Three years ago, I watched Warm Bodies and he gave me a big heart attack. When I ask my friends about him, they all don't know him ㅠㅠ Anybody here knows him?



12. [+26, -0] Kwon Hyuk Soo ㅠㅠ He's totally my ideal type ㅠㅠ He's so handsome and funny ㅠㅠ I think I'm the only stan... And there's barely anything about him. There aren't that many photos on Twitter and Instagram. Please post a selca, oppa ㅠㅠ It's either pictures with guests or funny memes ㅠㅠ



13. [+24, -1] Ha Hyun Woo... I think I'm the only one who stans him seriously



14. [+24, -1] Thomas Brodie-Sangster. He played Newt in Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials ㅠㅠ He looks so cute but his personality is so manly and he's tall ㅠㅠ The 16-20 age curse did nothing to him.


Back To Top