K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sechs Kies Jaeduk tells a gagwoman not to put herself down

160530 radio:
DJ: OOO-nim says, "Jaeduk oppa looks like a fairy, oh my god."
Tony An: Oh~ A fairy?
DJ: They say he looks like a fairy~
Hong Hyun Hee: His facial features are as good as Jo Yoon Hee-ssi.
DJ: No, his face is much smaller (Jaeduk: No, no.) and his double eyelids are much bigger.
Hong Hyun Hee: I'm the ugliest one here. I'm the fourth rank.
Tony An: No~
Jaeduk: I really hate it when someone says that.
Hong Hyun Hee: Then which rank am I?
Jaeduk: Why do you put yourself down?
Hong Hyun Hee: Then tell me which rank I am.
Jaeduk: Why do you ask that? Why do you rank people by their looks? Everybody has different standards.
Hong Hyun Hee: Who will you choose between me and Jo Yoon Hee? One, two, three...
Jaeduk: Why do you need the answer?
Hong Hyun Hee: I want to know~
Jaeduk: Why do you ask a question that'll make one upset...
Hong Hyun Hee: I'm the only one that'll be upset~
Jaeduk: No need to rank...
Hong Hyun Hee: I'll listen to what you'll say.
Jaeduk: Don't rank yourself, you have your own charm.



-

Pann: Idol who stops a gagwoman from putting herself down

1. [+75, -1] He really does look like a fairy in the past photos ㅋㅋ

2. [+67, -2] Robot oppa is also dating a 23-year-old... I'm a little younger than that but I might have a chance... (delusional)

3. [+64, -0] His words are so heart-fluttering ㅠㅠ

4. [+29, -0] I just watched the video. Hong Hyun Hee is used to making gags of dissing herself and people already react the same way. She seemed to be a little taken aback by Jaeduk's response. I thought he made her embarrassed but when there was a break, he kept talking to her and he was friendly towards her. Jaeduk looks like a very nice person.

5. [+28, -0] I watched Radio Star and he's so cute ㅠㅠ He's the ultimate cute idol.

6. [+21, -0] I can't believe he's 38, how does this look like a 38-year-old? I'm not even interested in current idols, I never thought I'd fall for an idol in his late 30's ㅋㅋㅋㅋ



 7. [+21, -0] Dukie oppa ㅠㅠ I became a Sechs Kies fan because of Dukie oppa ㅠㅠ He's handsome and he's also cute and is eloquent with words... He's so lovely.

Back To Top