Zico: "Whether I'm your dongsaeng or not, you were better."
After a freestyle rap battle, an anonymous opinion regarded Taewoon as "Waste disposal." On the other hand, other rappers whose lyrics were wrong got endless praises. Unedited videos were released after the episode aired and Taewoon did better than the other rappers.
Pann: Zico commented on Woo Taewoon's Instagram
1. [+250, -2] Honestly, I'd also be so pissed off if I were Zico. Myundo's lyrics were wrong and Woo Taewoon did really well but they were given the same scores, it's obviously biased ㅋㅋㅋ They told Myundo to choose the beat and Taewoon hung his head, and they were giggling. I was frustrated and felt bad for Taewoon. When Taewoon rapped at the end, why did they laugh and say he went back in the time? Why did they give him the hat? "A souvenir"? Are they kidding? If they were going to be biased like that, why do a battle? Why not just pick the ones they want from the start and have a rap party instead?
2. [+230, -5] Why did Dok2 side with Myundo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Because of that, the weird guy who said, "There will be no Illionaire" in the first round became the winner. Anyways, I hope Taewoon does well. It's good to see the brothers.
3. [+229, -2] It's Show Me The Connections. I could see they were trying so hard to eliminate Taewoon and keep Myundo. And the Illionaire kids were so annoying when they were asking a lot of questions to only those that they liked. It was all about connections except Gil's team.
4. [+89, -0] I wonder who wrote "Waste disposal" ㅋㅋㅋ Even I was hurt by the comment.
5. [+77, -0] The judges are so biased. What's with this season ㅋㅋ And they say the judging criteria is their own senses and make it so ambiguous. There's no consistency, fairness, or equity.
6. [+69, -0] Honestly, Taewoon's should've won from the start. But they kept getting the same scores, so shouldn't the one with wrong lyrics be eliminated? It's like they were waiting for Taewoon to be eliminated.
7. [+67, -0] It was like they were bullying Taewoon. They were like, "Our Myundo~" everytime he did something. I thought I was watching a parenting show. They always went harsh on Taewoon. The souvenir comment was insane. Dok2 (ax) should change his name to Hammer since he's good at backstabbing. I liked Dok2 as a judge but this season is worth of nothing~ ^^
8. [+56, -0] He's backing up his hyung as a dongsaeng, it looks good. As I was watching it yesterday, Taewoon resembled Zico a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Both are cool.