Pann: The reason why EXO's first weeks sales are fearful
(It's 8 days before the release date but Chinese fans already pre-ordered 150K copies)
1. [+143, -2] Hul, that's crazy. So the first week sales are already 150K?
2. [+140, -3] The class of Chinese unnies... But SM fucking underestimates their artists' fandom power. Everytime they have a comeback, there's a shortage of albums. We'll buy lots, so they better release enough copies. I'll be so upset if they reach a shortage again.
3. [+118, -2] Fuck, what if there's no copies left for us to buy ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+62, -0] What's important is that it's only Chinese sales ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really looking forward to their first week sales this time, it'll be legendary ㅋㅋ SM needs to release a lot of copies to win triple million ㅠㅠ I'm sure they learned their lesson from the shortage of Sing For You.
5. [+55, -0] Today, the pre-orders in China reached 200K and it's 8 days before the release date ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The Korean and Chinese versions are counted separately but the first week sales will exceed 500K for sure.
6. [+48, -0] Park Chanyeol Bar and Oh Sehun Bar are on a competition ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+47, -0] They already broke their record of first week sales. It's still on pre-order but it sold 200K in China already. The first week sales of Sing For You was 267.5K, so they practically broke the record.
8. [+36, -0] Is there no one in SM who can predict the demand? Tiffany's solo album also had a big shortage, so the Chinese fans couldn't mass-buy her album much in the first week. If it was possible, she would've been the #1 female idol of first week sales in this summer ㅠㅠ