K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Joy falls down on a stage + sexual harassment towards Red Velvet?

Red Velvet at a university event



Pann: Joy fell down on a stage

1. [+118, -14] I think she got an electronic shock because her in-ear had a short circuit... She was shivering ㅠㅠ It must've hurt a lot, she still managed to get up and dance...

2. [+107, -5] I watched her from a close distance and I was so surprised ㅠㅠ She shivered and other Red Velvet members were surprised and paused. I felt so bad at how she got up and started dancing first... She's sensitive with every mistake she makes. It make me sad to think she went back to the dorm and cried ㅠㅠ

3. [+85, -6] I don't think she was simply surprised at the stage setting. Before she fell, she looked tired already ㅠㅠ And I can't believe there was sexual harassment. No wonder why it's a nugu university. Does anybody know how she was when she was off the stage?

4. [+50, -0] The asshole MC asked purposely, "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" and the asshole students answered, "Irene flavor! Joy flavor!" The members were laughing but I'm sure they felt humiliated. It was the first time of them getting treated like this. What is SM doing as a major company? Did they send the kids to this trashy university to get this kind of treatment? They should be suing the people or Kyungmin University as a whole.

5. [+44, -2] This university is the worst, it's Kyungmin Uni. Never send girl groups to this university. Their level was a cultural shock ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Irene flavor? Such a crazy university. Are the MC and students' heads full of rocks?

6. [+39, -1] Seulgi told Joy to go back first but Joy stayed on the stage until the end. I felt bad how she couldn't get up and shivered ㅠㅠ

Back To Top