K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Kim Min Hee & her ex-boyfriends

1) Lee Soo Hyuk



2) Lee Jung Jae



3) Jo In Sung




4) Hong Sang Soo (currently dating)


-

Pann: The men Kim Min Hee dated

1. [+55, -21] I remember my brother telling me about seeing Kim Min Hee from a really close distance. He said she was extremely sexy and he got hard as soon as he looked into her eyes. Before that, he thought she was ugly but he sweated when he saw her. He said she was no joke. She must be sexy indeed, what a lucky bitch. All that's left is losing her job.

2. [+44, -3] If these are only the official ones, just how many men did she date ㅋㅋ

3. [+36, -2] It's like... Her style changes completely depending on who she's dating.

4. [+21, -1] I thought Sulli was so free-spirited but she was nothing compared to Kim Min Hee ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+18, -3] Her boobs are so flat... I couldn't believe my eyes at the second photo

Back To Top