K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Ha Seok Jin's scale incident


Ha Seok Jin: "Wow... I haven't seen 68 in a long time... It'll go away again if I eat anyways ㅎㅎ"



Reply: "Um... Well... I couldn't message you, so I wasn't sure whether to tweet you. Please look at the reflection on the step of the scale... I'm worried as a fan ㅠㅠ Maybe I'm overreacting."



Close-up of the step



Ha Seok Jin: "I had to stare at the picture for a long time to get what you were saying. Haha, you don't have to worry. It's like an illusion, but this illusion makes me more charming;;; Thanks for worrying about it ㅋㅋ (Pats shoulder) Aing, it's sexual!"

=

Instiz: Ha Seok Jin's scale incident

- Embarrassing... It's a beige pair of pants

- Why is he so cool with it though ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Charming illusion ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Wait... those are pants for real?

- Pats shoulder ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- The second Changmin

Back To Top