K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

The worst drama you've ever watched?

Pann: Tell us the worst drama you've ever watched

1. [+278, -68] Descendants of the Sun... I don't understand why people think it's fun

2. [+137, -17] Cheese in the Trap. It was good in the beginning but it got really boring, so I stopped watching it.

3. [+124, -24] Reply 1988 was all good but the ending ruined it

4. [+68, -9] Descendants of the Sun. I think it's very issued because of the actors.

5. [+52, -3] It's not the worst but Reply 1988 ㅋㅋ The ending was really unclear comparing to other Reply series. Maybe I had high expectations. It was touching, funny, and a good story until the middle but it became boring after they became adults. The ending was empty.

6. [+42, -4] I really hated The Heirs and Descendants of the Sun

7. [+37, -7] The Heirs ^^ A poor girl gets loved by chaebol guys because of her pretty face. She becomes an attention whore and she ends up successful. This is ultimate lookism ㅋㅋ It's extremely unrealistic and the lines are cringe-worthy and something no one would say. I cringed so hard. The characters are in high school but they act so cool ㅋㅋ I wanted to slap the script writer. I thought the writer had a grade 8 disease but she was an old ajumma... This drama is at the same level as old online fictions. It's really bad.

8. [+32, -10] Descendants of the Sun is really boring

9. [+30, -0] Spy Myung Wol... I was enjoying the drama but the female lead ran away...

10. [+27, -7] The Heirs. Secret Love was airing at the same time but I made a huge mistake of watching The Heirs instead, I really regret it ㅠㅠ The Heirs is such a shitty drama. It's the biggest mistake of Kim Eun Wook writer.

11. [+25, -6] Who Are You School 2015

12. [+18, -0] Aurora Prince ㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Cancer cells have a life, too..." The actors really didn't want to die in the drama, the OST title was 'I Want to Live' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+13, -2] Blood ㅋㅋ It was aired on KBS but the lowest rating was 2.5%. It's good that Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun met on this drama but it was controversial because of their poor acting and it wasn't fun.

14. [+12, -1] Big... I watched it for Suzy but Suzy's character was so-so. It was fun in the beginning but it got boring. Suzy cuts were also boring. It was a trashy drama.

15. [+12, -1] Dream High 2 was the worst. It was all about the Dream High title.

16. [+11, -0] Prime Minister and I and Marry Him If You Dare

Back To Top