K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

iKON films a Pepsi CF


Pann: iKON films a Pepsi CF

1. [+103, -1] Infinite is an ex-model of Pepsi. As their fan, let me say this. They put photo cards of the members in Lotteria combos and called it 'Infinite pack'. It was $9.90 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ From October to December, they do a Pepsi concert which is held at Olympic Gymnastics Arena. It's extremely hard to get a ticket... Find strength. From 2013 to 2015, I collected their photo cards three times a week. I'm proud of myself.

2. [+60, -3] Last year, I drank so much Sprite. This year, I'll be drinking a lot of Pepsi.

3. [+53, -4] Pepsi and iKON match well

4. [+28, -2] I'll love Pepsi

5. [+24, -0] I love how they have a lot of CFs <3



6. [+23, -0] Work hard, iKON fans. You'll be going to Lotteria to collect their photo cards, apply to go to a Pepsi concert, and get nervous that you won't get a ticket. When people say Pepsi sucks, you'll be against them. You'll have to download a game that takes a lot of space, make an account, and apply for the Pepsi concert. You'll have to eat pizza, chicken, hamburger, and rice burger.

7. [+19, -1] They actually have a lot of CFs

8. [+17, -0] "No alcohol, only carbonated juice, yeah~ We're healthy, you peasants~" - What Bobby will be saying.

Back To Top