K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Webtoon writers Lee Mal Nyeon & Park Tae Jun draw Happy Together MCs


Lee Mal Nyeon (left) & Park Tae Jun (right)



Yoo Jae Suk



Park Myung Soo



Jun Hyun Moo

-

Pann: Webtoon writers draw Happy Together MCs

1. [+103, -0] Lee Mal Nyeon is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


LMN: "I'm such a lazy person. You committed a crime in your previous life, that's why you met me."
Staff: "Indeed"
LMN: "I'm not at fault."
Staff: "So I have to do a lot of good deeds in this life."
LMN: "You get it, right?"
Staff: "Yeah."
LMN: "Ok, so I won't be drawing the webtoon for this week. Remember that."
Staff: "You can't do that."


2. [+80, -1] Wow, Park Tae Jun has a talent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can see the resemblance, how did he make them look so handsome?

3. [+71, -3] Why did Park Tae Jun get a nose job ㅠㅠ



4. [+31, -0] Lee Mal Nyeon is too funny ㅋㅋ


Staff: "I have your address. I'm gonna go there."
LMN: "I'm married."
Staff: "Congrats. You still gotta hand in the webtoon."
LMN: "I'll work hard. Hardwork doesn't betray you. I know this because I've never worked hard."
Staff: "What a legendary saying."


5. [+21, -0] Both are different styles but they still have the MCs' features

6. [+21, -0] Park Tae Jun draws people like his own face. The drawing does look like Yoo Jae Suk but it has his aura.

7. [+20, -0] Park Tae Jun's drawings also resemble the MCs ㅋㅋ It has their features

8. [+15, -0] What did Park Tae Jun stuff in his face... He was so handsome on Ulzzang Shidae but now he's a Gangnam oppa ㅠㅠ

9. [+15, -0] Park Tae Jun drew Jun Hyun Moo's chest hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Back To Top