K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Eric works as a bodyguard at Jun Jin's fansign


Bodyguard Eric at Jun Jin's fansign



Takes Jun Jin's coat



Gives him coffee



Closes the pen lid



Takes a fan's gift



Watches him closely



Puts an orange on the fan's head



-

Pann: Handsome bodyguard

1. [+200, -4] Eric smoked in a fridge because Kim Dong Wan hates the smell of cigarettes ㅋㅋ



2. [+194, -3] Can you come early on Mondays for me? ㅠㅠ I don't even expect a daily drama ㅠㅠ I'm bored ㅠㅠ

3. [+149, -0] If you keep coming for me... I have to wait for you...

4. [+72, -1] Eric Su Namun



5. [+67, -3] Eric is so handsome and so are other Shinhwa members


"Shinhwa members don't turn into a squid even though Eric is with them. It proves that they're an extremely handsome group."


6. [+47, -0] Shinhwa Changjo-nims, is it true that Eric is the biggest psycho in the entertainment industry? I can't even imagine it when I see Park Do Kyung.

7. [+46, -0] It's so cute how he put an orange on the fan's head

8. [+45, -0] Original handsome psycho ㅋㅋ

9. [+41, -1] He was in the US but he flew here for this ㅋㅋ

10. [+39, -0] I didn't expect to see him at all. Fans around me were whispering, "Isn't that eEric?" and I thought they were hallucinating, but he really appeared ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was so surprised. Shinhwa is beyond your imagination.

Back To Top