K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM iljins: Follow up of iljin trainee & Taeyong's new rude anecdote


Another account: "I think the SM iljin goes to my school. I saw her post on Facebook. Isn't she Park Soo Yeon who goes to Seoul ㅇ.ㄷ. Middle School? When it was her 200th day of dating with Park Si Hoon, she hung out at his house when his parents weren't there ㅋㅋ Anyways, please reply if you see this, OP."



Comments on the original post (the original post is deleted)

Friend 1 (no name): "From the kids that we hate, the only ones that are Pann users are Yoon Ah Young, Choi Jieun, Baek Seolha, Cho Suji, and Kim Yoonji. Who are you, you fucking bitch? Who are you from these five? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are you Ah Young, Jieun, Seolha, Suji, or Yoonji? You'll be dead when school starts. Delete this post, you crazy bitch. Erase my initials and S.Y's initials. If you're jealous, then get into SM~~~ Fuck, we don't like you because it's your fault but you're bullshitting that we're bullying you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Stop spreading rumors ㅋㅋㅋ S.Y's face is thousand times better than yours. I'll catch you and make sure that you can't attend my school. Fuck."

Park Soo Yeon: "I'll comment here because you seem to have blocked me on Kakaotalk. I hope you delete this post. I apologized on Kakaotalk for bullying you, please unblock me and read the message. Honestly, when my friends first told me that you wrote this post, it made me upset. But I understand where you're coming from. Please delete it. Don't ruin someone, please help me... I'll delete my comment if you read my message on Kakaotalk. I told my friends to delete the comments they wrote and I told them to apologize also. They're reflecting. Please take this post down. I'm begging you. Please consider me and don't ruin me. I'm really sorry. I really am."

Friend 2 (Yoon Joo Eun): "I'll comment on behalf of Ah Hyun, Hyemi, and Heejin... Listen to Soo Yeon and unblock her. Let's talk on Kakaotalk, please? This will only make it worse... I'm sorry for swearing at you before. I won't report this post, please just delete it... I'll talk on Kakaotalk, unblock me."
  


Friend on FB (Yoon Joo Eun): "You blocked me on Facebook??? Unblock me on FB and Kakaotalk before I fuck you up on the first day of school. You wrote on Pann, you fucking bitch. Do you know that you're bringing hate to our school students? This bitch isn't going anywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're still the same after a year. Pann bitches are so dirty, it's just female ilbe. Fuck ilbe bitches."



Park Soo Yeon's drinking post before deactivating her account

-

Pann: SM Park Soo Yeon

1. [+186, -0] I really hope Park Soo Yeon gets expelled ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so shameless, she auditioned for SM? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She needs to be kicked out before worsening SM's image.

2. [+164, -2] Look at their dirty mouths. I can see Joo Eun's personality. Does she really think this is ilbe? She doesn't even realize that she's the one who's worsening the image of Pann and her own school. Don't speak without facts. I can already tell how she looks based on her words.

3. [+151, -0] Posts about P.S.Y don't seem to be fake. They already know about this on Facebook, it means that they're on Pann. But they're criticizing Pann ㅋㅋ And look at their dirty words. They should reconsider their words because a lot of people will read it. Why are they so confident? ㅋㅋ Stop shielding S.Y, you fellow bitches.

4. [+50, -0] I hope she gets expelled with the scammer. I just want everyone with a trashy personality to be out.

5. [+22, -0] Even if Park Soo Yeon debuts after training for years, it will still be revealed because there are so many witnesses already. She's digging her own grave. She should've behaved properly in the first place, tsk tsk. Song Yoo Bin on Superstar K got her past dug out in an hour. It'll be the same for Park Soo Yeon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -0] Ugh, please watch out your spelling errors... They're airheads. She should just debut so that her past will be more known and hated ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


EXO fan's account:

"At a movie premier of Pure Love, the Rookies sat behind me. Taeyong was so handsome so I said, "heok, Taeyong oppa." A member who was sitting beside him smiled and called him, but he didn't even glance at me and kept looking straight. The member looked flustered and the manager apologized me instead."

"The manager asked me, "So what's going on? ^^" and I answered, "Ah, I'm a fan. I wanted to take a photo if it wouldn't be a bother..." The manager apologized me. But Taeyong was still looking straight even when I was talking to the manager."

"I tweeted it because it hurt my pride and made me upset but it's getting retweeted and copied... It doesn't matter if Taeyong fans swear at me ㅋㅋ I wasn't rude, I'm confident. I knew his true personality but I didn't know that it was this much. I was worried if I was a bother but wow."

(Reply to someone) "It's my tweet and it's my business. I just wrote that the scammer made me flustered. He's the only Rookies person I know, so I greeted him and said I'm a fan."

"I wouldn't have talked to him if there were a lot of people or if people were looking at him. I almost cried."

"It was my first time of getting ignored in my face."

"Am I a sasaeng? Did I ask for a selca? Did I ask for an autograph?"

"I didn't expect him to smile at me. I didn't want to take a picture of him because it could be rude. I just said I'm a fan but he didn't even look at me. Am I dust or what?"

-

Pann: SM Rookies Taeyong looks down on an EXO fan

1. [+282, -1] His scamming stories are not exaggerated. It's true that he scammed people and cursed people's parents.

2. [+233, -0] He scammed at a young age. I don't think his mentality is normal.

3. [+215, -0] "You must not have a mom, haha" was so shocking

4. [+90, -2] Aren't SM artists amazing? There are singers who have visuals and talents like Minho and Suho. Taeyong is a typical kid who's all about visual ㅋㅋㅋ He thinks he can get away with anything because of his face. It'll all go back to him. Can someone tell me why he's becoming a singer? Shouldn't he be thankful that they cast him? His brain is different from others.

5. [+67, -9] It's a shame that a jerk like him is in SM. SM needs to expel him if they don't want to end up like YG.

6. [+59, -2] None of the members of SNSD, SHINee, EXO, f(x), and Red Velvet had a personality controversy like him. He hasn't even debuted but he has all sorts of controversies ㅋㅋ

7. [+56, -0] Let's see if they expel the SM trainee P.S.Y ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+46, -0] If he debuts and holds a fansign, he'll tell a fat fan, "Wow, are you guys three? You must not have a mom, haha ^^"

Back To Top