Debut: January 15
GFriend - Buddy
Debut: May 14
Monsta X - Mon Bebe
= French words meaning "my baby"
Debut: May 26
Seventeen - Carat
= Jewel unit, meaning that fans make Seventeen shine like jewels
Debut: August 24
April - Fineapple
= Fine + Apple from April
Debut: September 15 or October 1st
iKON - iKONIC
Debut: October 20
Twice - Once
= Meaning that Twice will return a double amount of Once's love
Debut: September 5, 2009
F(x) - MeU
Not debuted in 2015 but their fandom name was recently decided
Pann: Fandom names of rookie groups debuted in 2015
1. [+150, -2] Oh... I like the meanings of Carat and iKONIC
2. [+126, -16] It doesn't mean that the fans are jewels! It means that Seventeen is jewels and Carats make Seventeen shine more! You can't imitate Seventeen-Carat!
3. [+123, -15] Let's last long! Other fandoms also have pretty meanings.
4. [+66, -6] I want them to keep this permanent lightstick color... It'll be so pretty if they make an official lightstick with this color.
5. [+39, -8] Konies~ Konics~
6. [+32, -9] I love how we have our fandom name ㅠㅠ When Hanbin says his winning speech, he thanks us iKONICs and I feel so proud and happy. It makes me want to stream and vote harder.
7. [+31, -2] Collapsed Carats after watching oppars
8. [+17, -3] Huh? I thought BAP fans are called Babies?
9. [+16, -2] Isn't BAP's fandom Baby? It overlaps.