K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO-BTS interactions


DO invited Jin to a movie preview

-

Pann: Hul, Jin and DO must be close

1. [+257, -17] BTS and EXO are actually quite close. There's V-Baekhyun. I also heard that Suga and Chanyeol are close. Can Armies and EXO-Ls be friends also? ㅠㅠ

2. [+215, -0-] The fans fight often but EXO and BTS are known to be close ㅋㅋ Baekhyun-V, Suho-V, Chanyeol-Suga, DO-Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Baekhyun and Jimin were seen at Gaon. The singers are close... All we need is the fans' peace... please...

3. [+116, -7] Hul? Kim Sukjin? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+66, -0] Jimin and Baekhyun also. Jimin looks shy so I don't think they're that close yet!



5. [+64, -0] Suga: "Chanyeol hyung." Chanyeol: "Yeah, Yoongi."



6. [+55, -0] I was shocked when I heard that Chanyeol was older than Yoongi ㅋㅋㅋ I can't imagine Yoongi calling Chanyeol hyung. Their height difference though... I saw a gif where Yoongi ran into Chanyeol's arms.

7. [+51, -0] Hul, daebak... This was also unexpected but Jin-DO was the most unexpected...



8. [+42, -0] Wow, I didn't know that Yoongi could look like a dongsaeng ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He looks so cute suddenly ㅋㅋㅋ



9. [+41, -1] It's so cute to see them talking!



10. [+33, -0] I love their interactions

Back To Top