K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

Sungjae & Joy on WGM


Pann: Sungjae & Joy were so lovely yesterday

1. [+87, -8] Joy looks so pretty in the first picture... Where were they?

2. [+82, -7] So heart-fluttering... I'm watching WGM for Sungjae and I'm becoming a fan of Joy. Her aegyo was heart-fluttering. They have so much fun and they're cute, pretty, and handsome. They have everything ㅠㅠ

3. [+75, -7] Joy looks pretty in the first picture. They're so pretty and handsome, looks good.

4. [+42, -1] I'm a Red Velvet fan and I like how Melodies adore Joy. Sungjae is handsome, too! BTOB and Red Velvet hwaiting!

5. [+37, -2] Joy and Sungjae must've gained a lot of fans on WGM

6. [+33, -0] I became fans of Red Velvet and BTOB thanks to Joy and Sungjae

Back To Top