Pann: Top 5 female idols that are the most popular at the moment
1. [+126, -61] What did Seolhyun do? Hani is the fancam girl. Suzy is popular as ever. Taeyeon has the biggest fandom with high digital sales. Hyeri gained popularity on Real Men and solidified it with Reply 1988. All Seolhyun had was her SKT ad. What else? Stop putting her everywhere. Her media-play is frustrating enough. Why do people shove Seolhyun down everyone's throat?
2. [+83, -14] It's true that they're the most popular right now but Suzy and Taeyeon seem to be the only ones that will maintain their popularity. Seolhyun's media-play bubble will burst and all of Hani's core fans already left after her dating news.
3. [+77, -6] It's true for the moment. The question is how longer they will last. Suzy has been popular for 4~5 years and Taeyeon for 8~9 years although they dated publicly. I think they'll be fine unless they get into a controversy. The rest of them are questionable. Hani's relationship is also publicized but she still seems okay, she's also possible.
4. [+29, -20] Isn't it Suzy > Hyeri > Seolhyun > Taeyeon > Hani? What Hani said on Radio Star and awards all sound fake. Her words don't add up. She took a long time to answer questions on Radio Star and it was frustrating. I thought Hani was the only guest. She doesn't want to disappoint her fans, doesn't want to be hated, but still wants to date.
5. [+21, -5] The reason why Seolhyun's popularity will soon die is because women seriously hate Seolhyun. When there's a new girl who's prettier and sexier than Seolhyun, men will switch their bias instantly. That's why female fans are crucial. But women extremely hate Seolhyun. She doesn't have any CF on cosmetics or jewelry, it shows that she has a ton of female antis. Also, there's a limit to media-play. She's maintaining her popularity with her pretty looks and company power but she's only gaining much more antis. Her popularity will soon be gone.
6. [+21, -7] Agree with the list. What IU ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+18, -4] Some people mention Taeyeon's age but she's talented, she'll be on a long-run with her music. Her career years are the longest among them but she has a lot of fans.
8. [+17, -1] Seolhyun became popular in a day. I didn't even know who she was.
9. [+12, -2] Hani has been on a downfall since her dating news. It's true that all of her core fans left and there's only light fans. But light fans don't follow the group around, buy 50 albums or stan hard. She cried at the awards and it made her a little unlikeable. It's proven that her strong mentality and tomboyish personalities were acted. The scariest thing is fans turning into antis and Hani has too many of them already.
10. [+12, -1] Seolhyun could've gotten more popular if the company didn't do too much media-play and if the journalists didn't exaggerate... What a pity.