K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

EXO-L welcomes Yoo Jae Suk as a new EXO member

(On this week's Infinity Challenge, Kwanghee gave a mission of collaborating with EXO to Yoo Jae Suk. EXO-Ls are celebrating the news.)


Pann: EXO's new member + teasers

1. [+402, -2] Isn't he the one who caused a fire and got arrested in Busan?
(tn: Reference to Infinity Challenge's Busan police episode)

2. [+303, -1] Amazing



3. [+256, -0] What's 'JEXODUS' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The grasshopper in the background is so clever ㅋㅋ

4. [+157, -1] His personalities and dance skills are no joke... Park Jin Young praised him hard

5. [+124, -0] He also has Sing For You album jacket... Look at his glasses, they're setting fire in the stans' hearts. Fire starter ㅠㅠ



6. [+113, -1] I heard that he talks more than Baekhyun. So the beagles of EXO are Jaesuk, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongdae? The dorm will be so loud ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+107, -4] I can never get used to EXO-L's jokes and skits, they're so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not a fan of Shinhwa, Block B. I'm a fan of Shinhwa Changjo and BBC. I think I'll also become a fan of EXO-L ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+103, -0] Actually, he was planned to promote since Sing For You but it got delayed. He'll start his promotions in the next album ㅠㅠ



9. [+103, -0] I should join EXO's fandom

10. [+95, -0] Ah, I'm about to become a fan. If he's actually a new member, I'll stream and stan hard.

11. [+90, -1] He was originally an FNC trainee but SM persuaded and casted him. His personalities and talents are proven already. He did a duet with Park Jin Young before debut.

12. [+54, -0] He also talks really fast. He should rap in the group.

Back To Top