First listeners on Melon were 33K.
Girl groups that exceeded 30K are only Apink, SNSD, F(x), and IU.
Boy groups are BTS, BTOB, and B2ST.
Pann: The reason why GFriend's #2 rank on the chart is shocking
1. [+224, -12] I think it's because the public listens to them rather than their fandom power. GFriend's songs are all public-friendly and good.
2. [+120, -132] Excuse me, Sistar and Wonder Girls also exceeded 30K ㅋㅋ You're talking as if it's an amazing achievement. Are you a fan? I admit they're a top rookie group though.
3. [+100, -22] I don't think we can compare them to boy groups because boy groups have more fans. GFriend is very issued for a rookie group.
4. [+52, -15] Honestly, they have the best song from rookies. Twice and GFriend are top rookies. In a few years, it'll be Twice vs Red Velvet vs GFriend.
5. [+44, -2] GFriend picks good songs. I think people listen to them because their releases were all good.
6. [+25, -5] The song is good and the choreography looked amazing in the music video. I can't wait to see the performance on a music show.