K-pop, Korean entertainment/culture, Korean fans/netizens [2014~]

SM idols that got into SM from Saturday open auditions


Pann: Hul, only 5 idols debuted from SM's Saturday auditions?

1. [+59, -1] What shocked me was that Sehun's tteokbokki incident happened in front of my house

2. [+40, -1] Kim Kibum, Yoona, Heechul, Taemin, Seulgi, Yeri

3. [+36, -0] Heechul got in after singing the national anthem. It's a legend.

4. [+24, -4] Even Irene didn't get in at once... It shocked me

5. [+22, -0] Saturday auditions are all about face. Heechul couldn't sing at all and he was late for the audition ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm an Elf, you have to admit Space Big Star Heenim's face ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -1] Saturday auditions = face

7. [+12, -1] I heard that Irene also got in from Saturday auditions. She failed at first but got in later.

8. [+7, -1] Heechul was late for the audition but they let him because he was handsome ㅋㅋㅋ And he got in

Back To Top